I’m Elena, a maker and blogger living in the UK
On this blog I write about how to curate the perfect handmade wardrobe. I share makes from my evolving handmade wardrobe and my process so you too can create a wardrobe you love.
To me the perfect wardrobe reflects your own personal style and makes you feel great. It’s not about rules or the latest trends, but a process of filling your life with clothes that bring your joy and make you feel excited about getting dressed in the mornings.
You might want to get a feel for what Randomly Happy is all about by starting with one of these posts:
Once you’ve read those, why not dive into some handmade wardrobe inspiration? These are some good posts:
- How to turn inspiration into the perfect handmade wardrobe
- A modified turtleneck and how I’m learning to own my mistakes
Or if you’re thinking of starting your own capsule wardrobe you’ll find these helpful:
- Creating a more meaningful wardrobe
- The key to successful capsule wardrobes: team players
- Lessons from a 10 x 10 capsule wardrobe challenge
And the Maker Capsule Wardrobe series walks you through how to plan your own capsule wardrobe, step by step with a handy workbook and links to lots of other resources.
You can also keep up with my latest makes here.